Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Prefab is placed incorrectly when dragging it from Project window to Hierarchy between an object and another one with a child
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached 'project-1205276.zip' project
2. In the Hierarchy window expand 'Cube'
3. Drag the 'Cube' prefab from Project window to the Hierarchy window and release it between the 'Cube (1)' and 'Directional Light'
Expected result: Cube prefab is placed above 'Directional Light'
Actual result: Cube prefab is placed below 'Directional Light'
Reproducible with: 2017.4.35f1, 2018.4.15f1, 2019.2.17f1, 2019.3.0f4, 2020.1.0a17
A more descriptive title that wouldn't fit: Prefab is placed below an object instead of above it when dragging the prefab from the Project window to the Hierarchy window between the object and another one that has a child expanded
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Silicon] Crash on ScriptableRenderLoopJob when machine is left idle while the Editor is in Play mode
- [Android] GraphicsBuffer.CopyCount does not work with Append Compute Buffer after Compute Shader Dispatch on some Android devices
- "DirectoryNotFoundException" error when building a project via script in one folder, then building via Editor in another, deleting the folder built via Editor and rebuilding via Script
- New items are created and old ones remain in memory when using 'treeView.SetRootItems(items)' and 'treeView.Rebuild()' which can cause a memory leak
- Code continues to run after enabling the Frame Debugger when in paused Play Mode and using 'WaitForSecondsRealtime' coroutine