Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Prefab is placed incorrectly when dragging it from Project window to Hierarchy between an object and another one with a child
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached 'project-1205276.zip' project
2. In the Hierarchy window expand 'Cube'
3. Drag the 'Cube' prefab from Project window to the Hierarchy window and release it between the 'Cube (1)' and 'Directional Light'
Expected result: Cube prefab is placed above 'Directional Light'
Actual result: Cube prefab is placed below 'Directional Light'
Reproducible with: 2017.4.35f1, 2018.4.15f1, 2019.2.17f1, 2019.3.0f4, 2020.1.0a17
A more descriptive title that wouldn't fit: Prefab is placed below an object instead of above it when dragging the prefab from the Project window to the Hierarchy window between the object and another one that has a child expanded
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform