Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.1.X, 2019.2.X
Inspector preview area for Prefabs flickers when moved
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Select BaseCharacter prefab variant.
3. Click and drag in the inspector preview window.
Reproducible with: 2018.3.0b7, 2018.3.7f1, 2019.1.0b5, 2019.2.0a7
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.22f1, 2018.3.0b6
Actual results: Inspector preview is black, if moved, it flickers
Expected results: Inspector preview should show prefab without flickering
Repro with - 02833c96adc9 (2018.3/staging)
Not repro with - 6472f2f75361 (2018.3/staging)
Reproducible only on a Mac OS
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Shadergraph] Can't create multiple Boolean or Enum keywords
- DirectX12 crash when re-importing a large number of assets
- Scene view Camera's orientation can't be changed when pressing Scene Gizmo with the Hand Tool
- Prefab script field reference is lost when project is upgraded
- Changing Windows text size will cause grey bars to appear around the game view