Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.1.X, 2019.2.X
Inspector preview area for Prefabs flickers when moved
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Select BaseCharacter prefab variant.
3. Click and drag in the inspector preview window.
Reproducible with: 2018.3.0b7, 2018.3.7f1, 2019.1.0b5, 2019.2.0a7
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.22f1, 2018.3.0b6
Actual results: Inspector preview is black, if moved, it flickers
Expected results: Inspector preview should show prefab without flickering
Repro with - 02833c96adc9 (2018.3/staging)
Not repro with - 6472f2f75361 (2018.3/staging)
Reproducible only on a Mac OS
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Exceeding the platform's supported light limit gives shadow distortion when using Deferred Rendering Path
- URP Sample Buffer Image Tile is moved when the Offset Value is changed
- Static constructor in a struct returns false when running tests with IL2CPP
- Console throws warnings and a MissingReferenceException error for XR packages when doing a clean project import
- [Linux][IL2CPP] Dedicated server crashes when calling Socket.Send
Nov 18, 2019 18:29
Keep happening on OS X 10.15.1 and Unity 2019.3.0b11. Is it gonna be solved on the final release of 2019.3 ?
May 17, 2019 10:52
May 07, 2019 07:12
Same issue here. Unity 2019.1.0f2 + Win10 + Android. Very Very annoying.
Mar 27, 2019 13:01
Same issue here. Unity 2018.3.8f1
Mar 17, 2019 04:04
Hi, same issue after moving to 2018.3 from 2018.2. Very annoying.
Unity 2018.3.5f1 + MacMini (Mid 2011) + macOS High Sierra 10.13.6
Mar 03, 2019 16:30
I have the same problem with any prefab. Unity 2018.3.6f1, OSX 10.13.6.