Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.1, 2019.2
Inspector preview area for Prefabs flickers when moved
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Select BaseCharacter prefab variant.
3. Click and drag in the inspector preview window.
Reproducible with: 2018.3.0b7, 2018.3.7f1, 2019.1.0b5, 2019.2.0a7
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.22f1, 2018.3.0b6
Actual results: Inspector preview is black, if moved, it flickers
Expected results: Inspector preview should show prefab without flickering
Repro with - 02833c96adc9 (2018.3/staging)
Not repro with - 6472f2f75361 (2018.3/staging)
Reproducible only on a Mac OS
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`