Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.1.X, 2019.2.X
Inspector preview area for Prefabs flickers when moved
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Select BaseCharacter prefab variant.
3. Click and drag in the inspector preview window.
Reproducible with: 2018.3.0b7, 2018.3.7f1, 2019.1.0b5, 2019.2.0a7
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.22f1, 2018.3.0b6
Actual results: Inspector preview is black, if moved, it flickers
Expected results: Inspector preview should show prefab without flickering
Repro with - 02833c96adc9 (2018.3/staging)
Not repro with - 6472f2f75361 (2018.3/staging)
Reproducible only on a Mac OS
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset