Search Issue Tracker
Prefab Inspector components don't display properties instantly after resizing the preview pane
1. Open attached project.
2. Select Cube in Project view.
3. In Inspector, resize the preview pane to the top of the Inspector.
4. Click on the Position property in Transform.
5. Resize the preview pane back to the way it was before.
Expected result: All components display properties instantly.
Actual result: "Cube (Mesh Filter)" and "Fixed Joint" components don't display properties instantly. (GIF attached)
Reproducible in: 5.3.7p2, 5.4.3p3, 5.5.1f1, 5.6.0b5.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TextMeshPro package throws multiple Shader errors when importing TMP Essential Resources
- Package Manager search text field has no validation and leads to Editor freezes
- PlayerLoop.SetPlayerLoop() function is ignored when playing game in Player
- Lighting data is carried over from one Scene to another when changing Scenes in the Play Mode
- The <sprite> tag inserted image from a Sprite Asset into the UI Builder Button disappears when the Inlined Style Text Shadow Horizontal or Vertical Offset is set to be more than 0 px