Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.3f1, 2023.1.0a13
Prefab Importing gets stuck on project opening when Parallel Importing is enabled
1. Open the attached project (make sure that the library folder is deleted)
2. Wait for the Import process to finish
Expected result: the project is opened after the library is generated and importing is finished
Actual results: project opening gets stuck on: "Importing (iteration 4) : Prefabs/World/Charging Station.prefab"
Not reproducible on:
- Disabling Project Settings > Editor > Parallel Importing fixes the issue
- Editor log starts spamming:
"Start importing Assets/Prefabs/World/Charging Station.prefab using Guid(0391f20d3fc4609449d8825c817a1752) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: 'a5871b697f6446b061aeaa985796eaff') in 0.013894 seconds"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 3D Sample Scene (HDRP) template tutorial Welcome Dialog pop-up doesn't appear on project creation
- [Profiler] The Addressable Asset Module module outputs an ArgumentException when asset GUIDs produce a hash collision with Addressables
- Huge amounts of tests have a start delay when pressing "Run All" in the Test Runner
- Blackboard: Double borders around the tooltip
- [WebGL]VideoPlayer Rendering stops when setting FilterMode of a texture downloaded with UnityWebRequestTexture.GetTexture()