Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.3f1, 2023.1.0a13
Prefab Importing gets stuck on project opening when Parallel Importing is enabled
1. Open the attached project (make sure that the library folder is deleted)
2. Wait for the Import process to finish
Expected result: the project is opened after the library is generated and importing is finished
Actual results: project opening gets stuck on: "Importing (iteration 4) : Prefabs/World/Charging Station.prefab"
Not reproducible on:
- Disabling Project Settings > Editor > Parallel Importing fixes the issue
- Editor log starts spamming:
"Start importing Assets/Prefabs/World/Charging Station.prefab using Guid(0391f20d3fc4609449d8825c817a1752) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: 'a5871b697f6446b061aeaa985796eaff') in 0.013894 seconds"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Transform Component is not accessible inside the Player when RuntimeInitializeOnLoadMethod is used
- [Linux][Plastic SCM] Unity Version Control window text is replaced by the key names of the labels and buttons
- [Android] Unstable FPS on a Player with an empty URP Scene when launched on Samsung S9
- Profiler fails to pull data from the Player when Building And Running a development build
- ARM64 build fails when Script Debugging is enabled