Search Issue Tracker
Under Consideration for 2022.2.X
Fix In Review for 2023.1.0a13
Prefab Importing gets stuck on project opening when Parallel Importing is enabled
1. Open the attached project (make sure that the library folder is deleted)
2. Wait for the Import process to finish
Expected result: the project is opened after the library is generated and importing is finished
Actual results: project opening gets stuck on: "Importing (iteration 4) : Prefabs/World/Charging Station.prefab"
Not reproducible on:
- Disabling Project Settings > Editor > Parallel Importing fixes the issue
- Editor log starts spamming:
"Start importing Assets/Prefabs/World/Charging Station.prefab using Guid(0391f20d3fc4609449d8825c817a1752) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) -> (artifact id: 'a5871b697f6446b061aeaa985796eaff') in 0.013894 seconds"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Windows Player exe contains unwanted properties, causing text "Unity Playback Engine" to appear in task bar when mousing over it
- Changes made by the Script in the UI Document are reset when performing an Undo operation after changing the GameObject with this Script
- Emissive materials are broken when loading Scene via SceneManager.LoadScene
- [URP] [Decals] ProxyLighting Decal shader doesn't work in Screen Space Technique
- "Pin in New Scene Dialog" option position migrates with "Inspector" window resizing