Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[Prefab] Cannot add a VFX Graph inside a prefab.
1. Create a prefab and open it.
2. Try dragging a VFX Graph inside of it.
3. Observe the VFX Graph disappears
4. Exit the prefab and observe that the VFX Graph was added to the Scene instead.
- The VFX to be added inside the prefab the same way it's added when dragged to a scene.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac