Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[Prefab] Cannot add a VFX Graph inside a prefab.
1. Create a prefab and open it.
2. Try dragging a VFX Graph inside of it.
3. Observe the VFX Graph disappears
4. Exit the prefab and observe that the VFX Graph was added to the Scene instead.
- The VFX to be added inside the prefab the same way it's added when dragged to a scene.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated