Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[Prefab] Cannot add a VFX Graph inside a prefab.
1. Create a prefab and open it.
2. Try dragging a VFX Graph inside of it.
3. Observe the VFX Graph disappears
4. Exit the prefab and observe that the VFX Graph was added to the Scene instead.
- The VFX to be added inside the prefab the same way it's added when dragged to a scene.
Apr 09, 2021 03:27
In the meantime, it seems like you can get around this glitch in earlier versions by using the "+" in the Hierarchy window in the prefab to add the Visual Effect (or through the context menu).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor does not recognize button release when first releasing the "LShift" button and then "Numpad2"
- Reflection Probe doesn't load until it's selected in the Hierarchy window when the project has been opened
- "ArgumentNullException" error in the Console when selecting certain ScriptableObjects and entering Play Mode
- Configurable joints become bouncier when setting "Bounciness" below 1
- Prefabs get corrupted when editing Particle System curves
Fix landed in 2021.1.0a8