Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[Prefab] Cannot add a VFX Graph inside a prefab.
1. Create a prefab and open it.
2. Try dragging a VFX Graph inside of it.
3. Observe the VFX Graph disappears
4. Exit the prefab and observe that the VFX Graph was added to the Scene instead.
- The VFX to be added inside the prefab the same way it's added when dragged to a scene.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] SystemInfo.systemMemorySize returns negative values
- [Physics Debugger] Colliders are visualized even if their Layer is not selected in the Show Layers property
- Crash on PAL_LocalIPC_IsConnected when IPC fails on launch
- [UWP] Builds fail with Rewired
- [macOS] Video Player's 5.1 audio channel layout is incorrect when outputting to Audio Source