Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[Prefab] Cannot add a VFX Graph inside a prefab.
1. Create a prefab and open it.
2. Try dragging a VFX Graph inside of it.
3. Observe the VFX Graph disappears
4. Exit the prefab and observe that the VFX Graph was added to the Scene instead.
- The VFX to be added inside the prefab the same way it's added when dragged to a scene.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnApplicationPause pauseStatus is incorrect after losing focus on macOS
- Animator Blend Tree weight defaults to 0 for a frame when AnimationClipPlayable is created with script in Play Mode
- Memory gets allocated for GC each frame when using PrefabStageUtility.GetPrefabStage
- Light brightness gets intense until the 'Lightmap Encoding' quality is changed when baking Lightmap
- [Preset] Some properties cannot be excluded from Texture Importer Preset through the Inspector window