Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Prefab can push another prefab out of position when entering Play Mode in prefab editor
1. Open "MazeCrusherGame.zip" project
2. Make Scene and Game view visible at the same time
3. Enter "Testlevel" scene
4. Go to Resources>Art>Characters>Char_Knight prefab editor
5. Enter Play Mode.
6. Walk around with WASD keys and notice, that sometimes you push Knight Prefab in the Scene View out of position.
Expected result: Characters, displayed in Scene view do not change position.
Actual result: Knight prefab moves out of position, falls down, rotates.
Fixed in: 2019.1.0a7
Reproduced with: 2018.3.0b1, 2018.3.0b5, 2018.3.0b6
Can not reproduce with: 2018.3.0a9 and lower.
Notes: When entering Play Mode in prefab editor, the game is unplayable, because the main character being constrained like it was in the prefab editor scene.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Search] Index Manager: Empty item in Include or Exclude list will be taken in count
- [Search] Index Manager folder browse button is limited to Asset folder
- [Search] User Created Indices disappear from manager list if disabled
- [macOS] Crash on GC_mark_from when trashed GC objects are used by Burst
- Shadows are not casted when you first Blit the Shadow map and then set it back to Buffer