Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[Post Processing] Volume properties change on changing the properties in its preset asset and vice versa
Postprocessing Volume properties change on changing the properties in its preset asset and vice versa.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Windows > Package Manager > Post Processing > Install.
3. Create a cube > Add Component > Post-process Volume.
4. Create a new Volume Profile > Add effects > Unity > Bloom
5. Create a preset for Post-process Volume.
6. Check all the properties checkbox and edit in Volume preset asset.
Postprocessing Volume properties changes on changing the properties in Volume preset asset
Postprocessing Volume properties should not be changed.
Tested in Package Version: 2.1.7, 2.1.6, 2.1.5, 2.1.4, 2.1.3, 2.1.2, 2.1.1, 2.1.0.
2020.1.0a12, 2019.3.0b10, 2018.2.0f2, 2018.1.0b5.
Windows 10 & Mac 10.14.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Alpha channel is disabled when Alpha Clip Threshold is set to 0
- The Physics 2D Profiler module does not display the information about processed physics in the scene when profiling the application as a Development Build
- A Script Component that has a serialized custom class is not detecting changes in the first boolean variable when entering the Play mode with the Script Components GameObject opened in the Inspector
- “SendMessage cannot be called during Awake“ warnings appear when loading a scene with “LoadSceneAsync“ if using UI Toolkit in the scene
- Audio Source Spatial Blend value gets set to 1 in the WebGL Player when the Spatial Blend value is bigger than 0