Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
Shader error in 'MultiScaleVORender' when using PostProcessing and "3D With Extras" template
MultiscaleVO compute shaders fail to compile by default from "failed to open source file: '../StdLib.hlsl'" errors producing 'DivideByZeroException' runtime errors in Post Processing from GetKernelThreadGroupSizes returning 0s.
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project using "3D With Extras" template
2. Inspect Game and Console windows
Expected result: Post Processing works correctly, no errors in Console
Actual result: No Post Processing effects visibly applied, 'DivideByZeroException' errors in Console
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a16, 2020.1.0a19
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.15f1, 2019.2.18f1, 2019.3.0f4, 2020.1.0a15
Could not test with: 2017.4.36f1 - Post Processing not included
Workaround: Reimport Post Processing package
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform