Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Duplicate in 2020.1.X
[UI] Post processing effects and skybox toggle is disabled in new and existing projects
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new project or open an existing one
2. Notice that post processing toggle in the scene view is disabled
- Reproducible in: 2020.1.0a24, 2020.1.0a25
- Not reproducible in: 2020.1.0a20, 2020.1.0a21, 2020.1.0a22, 2020.1.0a23
- Only affects the scene view; game view is unaffected.
- Affects all render pipelines
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Long Prefab save times when using Unity 2022.2 and higher
- Console displays error "UnityException: Creating asset at path Assets/Scenes/ .scenetemplate failed." during scene template saving
- "Development Build" watermark is shown in non-development UWP release builds
- Console errors appear when the Inspector is set to Debug and a GameObject is selected
- A script public variable value is not used when set in the Inspector window
Dec 27, 2022 15:43
this is still not fixed
May 15, 2022 08:56
Unity, you have a bad habit of saying bugs are "fixed" when they are not! This is a constant problem for you, it would seem. Clearly this bug is still around and NOT fixed. Are you planning to just ignore everyone and pretend this bug isn't around? It isn't even mentioned on acknowledged in the "Known Bugs" release notes. This historically means Unity plans to just pretend the bug isn't there.
Not a good look, Unity!
Jan 30, 2022 19:21
This is not resolved - it still needs to be fixed.
Jan 30, 2022 19:20
This is still doing it in Version 2021.1.23f1 - my skybox is white in the scene view.
Sep 04, 2021 06:54
This issue is very annoying
Nov 26, 2020 15:35
i still cant see a sky box? the sky is just grey.
Apr 12, 2020 19:16
Where I can find the post processing toggle?
Feb 25, 2020 03:05
I also have this issue