Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Duplicate in 2020.1.X
[UI] Post processing effects and skybox toggle is disabled in new and existing projects
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new project or open an existing one
2. Notice that post processing toggle in the scene view is disabled
- Reproducible in: 2020.1.0a24, 2020.1.0a25
- Not reproducible in: 2020.1.0a20, 2020.1.0a21, 2020.1.0a22, 2020.1.0a23
- Only affects the scene view; game view is unaffected.
- Affects all render pipelines
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy