Search Issue Tracker
Post Processing doesn't work in Scene view when “Upscaling Filter” is selected in “Universal RP-High Quality Universal Renderer”
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "IN_21452"
2. Open "SampleScene" in Scenes
3. Press "Toggle skybox, fog, and various other effects"
4. Disable Post Processing
5. Observe the Scene view
6. Enable Post Processing
7. Observe the Scene view
Expected result: Post Processing visible in the Scene view
Actual result: Post Processing not visible in the Scene view
Reproducible with: 2022.2.0b11, 2022.2.0f1, 2023.1.0a20
Not reproducible with: 2020.3.42f1, 2021.3.14f1, 2022.1.23f1, 2022.2.0b10
Reproducible on: Windows 10 pro
1. In Assets press Settings → “Universal RP-High Quality Universal Renderer”
2. In the Inspector change “Upscaling Filter” to “FidelityFX Super Resolution 1.0”
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The wrong documentation page is opened when clicking the Help icon in the Lighting window
- IPreprocessBuild.OnPreprocessBuild isn't called when building a project
- Crash on core::StringStorageDefault<char>::assign when opening the project
- Background tint doesn't work for sprites when using transitions
- [UI Toolkit] Dimensions of a parent element do not include padding when used in anchors of an absolute positioned children element