Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
Position of the GameObject could not be changed when animation in Timeline finishes and object has Animator with active state
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "Case_1118708_animationbug.zip"
2. Open "SampleScene" scene
3. Enter Play mode
4. Wait until cube finishes its animation
5. Select "Square" GameObject
6. Try to change the position in the Transform component
Expected result: Position of the "Square" changes
Actual result: Position doesn't change
Reproducible with - 2017.4.19f1, 2018.3.4f1, 2019.1.0b1, 2019.2.0a3
Notes: In PlayableDirector component WrapMode is set to "None" and in Animator component Apply Root Motion is set to "False"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- VFX Graph not retaining reference to custom spawner
- [URP] Blend Style panel is translucent and appears to be of different colour
- ProjectFilesGenerator.ProjectFileGeneration event isn't raised
- [Asset Import] Errors thrown on creating a project using microgame templates
- A game object is instantiated in a translated transform position when it is instantiated as a child of a new parent object