Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Position of the GameObject could not be changed when animation in Timeline finishes and object has Animator with active state
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "Case_1118708_animationbug.zip"
2. Open "SampleScene" scene
3. Enter Play mode
4. Wait until cube finishes its animation
5. Select "Square" GameObject
6. Try to change the position in the Transform component
Expected result: Position of the "Square" changes
Actual result: Position doesn't change
Reproducible with - 2017.4.19f1, 2018.3.4f1, 2019.1.0b1, 2019.2.0a3
Notes: In PlayableDirector component WrapMode is set to "None" and in Animator component Apply Root Motion is set to "False"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Assertion triggered when using Compile and show code button in Shader inspector
- Wrong elements are selected when holding shift and selecting Game Objects in the Scene Hierarchy
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast won't detect a hit with a mesh, if the direction happens to be along a face
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader