Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
Position of the GameObject could not be changed when animation in Timeline finishes and object has Animator with active state
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "Case_1118708_animationbug.zip"
2. Open "SampleScene" scene
3. Enter Play mode
4. Wait until cube finishes its animation
5. Select "Square" GameObject
6. Try to change the position in the Transform component
Expected result: Position of the "Square" changes
Actual result: Position doesn't change
Reproducible with - 2017.4.19f1, 2018.3.4f1, 2019.1.0b1, 2019.2.0a3
Notes: In PlayableDirector component WrapMode is set to "None" and in Animator component Apply Root Motion is set to "False"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Error in console when using the progress bar API along with Texture compression
- NullReferenceException when selecting a Dropdown Component override in the Prefab Overrides menu for the second time
- USS variables are broken on IOS
- Crash when project is reopened or upgraded
- Hub doesn't install windows 10 sdk properly