Search Issue Tracker
[PopupWindow] Input actions propagate on the window underneath, if launched from OnGUI
1. Open "1218744_PopupInputPropagation.zip" project
2. Open "Window > Test > Test Window With Popup"
3. Open "Window > Test > Test Window Other"
4. Select the "Test" button on "Test Window"
5. While the popup is open, check/uncheck any of the checkboxes on "Test Window"
Expected Result: The checkbox is not changing its state
Actual Result: The checkbox is changing its state
Reproduced with: 2017.4.37f1, 2018.4.17f1, 2019.3.2f1, 2020.1.0a23
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity crashes when opening the project
- "Color Picker not supported on this platform" error is thrown when UseOSColorPicker is set to true on Windows
- Lightmap Encoding Quality settings do not apply to baked lightmap textures
- GameObject is not culled and can be seen in the Frame Debugger when Camera is facing away from it
- [UIR] Lines separating packages wiggle in Packman at 150%