Search Issue Tracker
[PopupWindow] Input actions propagate on the window underneath, if launched from OnGUI
1. Open "1218744_PopupInputPropagation.zip" project
2. Open "Window > Test > Test Window With Popup"
3. Open "Window > Test > Test Window Other"
4. Select the "Test" button on "Test Window"
5. While the popup is open, check/uncheck any of the checkboxes on "Test Window"
Expected Result: The checkbox is not changing its state
Actual Result: The checkbox is changing its state
Reproduced with: 2017.4.37f1, 2018.4.17f1, 2019.3.2f1, 2020.1.0a23
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`