Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2023.3.0a10
Fix In Review for 2023.2.0b15
PopupField<T>.value doesn't report changes to index properly
The PopupField<T>.value will change the index property, but won't report the change correctly, as it is comparing the new value with ... the new one.
It should compare it with the previous value instead.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"