Search Issue Tracker
[PopupWindow] Input actions propagate on the calling window underneath and all other Windows
How to reproduce:
1. Open "Popup bug.zip" project
2. Open "Window > Test > Test Window With Popup"
3. Open "Window > Test > Test Window Other"
4. Select the "Test" button on "Test Window"
5. While the popup is open, check/uncheck any of the checkboxes on "Test Window Other"
6. Select the Main Camera in Project Hierarchy
7. Select the "Test" button on "Test Window"
8. While the popup is open, check/uncheck the Camera Component in the Inspector
Expected Result: The checkbox is not changing its state
Actual Result: The checkbox is changing its state (see PopupBugGif.gif)
Reproduced with: 2020.1.0a24
Could not reproduce with: 2017.4.37f1, 2018.4.18f1, 2019.3.2f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- String array data is lost when one of the strings starts with a colon symbol
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- OnApplicationQuit method is called before Application.wantsToQuit event is raised
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"
- [VerticalLayoutGroup] Children position is not updated when a child's scale is animated