Search Issue Tracker
[PopupWindow] Input actions propagate on the calling window underneath and all other Windows
How to reproduce:
1. Open "Popup bug.zip" project
2. Open "Window > Test > Test Window With Popup"
3. Open "Window > Test > Test Window Other"
4. Select the "Test" button on "Test Window"
5. While the popup is open, check/uncheck any of the checkboxes on "Test Window Other"
6. Select the Main Camera in Project Hierarchy
7. Select the "Test" button on "Test Window"
8. While the popup is open, check/uncheck the Camera Component in the Inspector
Expected Result: The checkbox is not changing its state
Actual Result: The checkbox is changing its state (see PopupBugGif.gif)
Reproduced with: 2020.1.0a24
Could not reproduce with: 2017.4.37f1, 2018.4.18f1, 2019.3.2f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Kinematic child object with Rb2D moves slower than the parent object with Rb2D when both are set to Interpolate
- [Progress] Progress bar does not revert to unresponsive status after another task completes
- [Progress] Progress always displays the remaining time after doing it once
- Added Asset changes are lost in Unity Collaborate when renaming new Assets with Asset Import Pipeline V2 enabled
- [iOS] Debug .pdb files are added to iOS release builds