Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
[OSX] Broken wireframe anti-aliasing in the Editor on all non-transparent objects
The materials on our standard primitives gives a low-quality impression because the lines alias a lot.
See picture https://gyazo.com/8a6be0c90ff02928e82ae7c4524df574
In Unity 4.6 everything was smoothly anti-aliased so something must have broken.
How to reproduce
- Open any scene and insert a standard 3d cube (or any other primitive)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"