Search Issue Tracker
PolygonCollider2D does not update itself when the sprite is changed
PolygonCollider2D does not automatically update itself in animations. Simple workaround is to have DetectHoles enabled and disabled each frame to force it to update.
1. Open New Unity Project (attached)
2. Open scene s
3. Select test_0 object, make sure it's collider is visible
4. Enter play mode
5. Switch to scene view
6. You will notice that the collider is not updating itself
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UI] Color picker tool is stuck in the pixel sampling stage
- Unity 2019.4 opens the manual and scripting reference for 2020.3
- [Mac] Script recompilation window shows up but doesn't recompile scripts after focusing unity by clicking on the system tabs
- 'View documentation' doesn't open an offline documentation when the package is added from a local disk
- Public variable's value is unable to be changed when it's above a CustomPropertyDrawer field