Search Issue Tracker
PolygonCollider2D does not update itself when the sprite is changed
PolygonCollider2D does not automatically update itself in animations. Simple workaround is to have DetectHoles enabled and disabled each frame to force it to update.
1. Open New Unity Project (attached)
2. Open scene s
3. Select test_0 object, make sure it's collider is visible
4. Enter play mode
5. Switch to scene view
6. You will notice that the collider is not updating itself
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Superluminal fails to resolve symbols after mono upgrade
- Windows Standalone player builds with Mono scripting backend don't run on fresh windows installs
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Slider OnValueChanged event is not called when changing value from the Inspector
- [Static Analysis] Defect 672865 in Modules/QuickSearch/Editor/QueryEngine/QueryToken.cs