Search Issue Tracker
PolygonCollider2D colliders are incorrectly generated from sprites with 90 degree corners
PolygonCollider2D colliders are incorrectly generated from sprites with 90 degree corners.
2) How can we reproduce it using the example you attached.
In the test scene, the sprite on the left has an incorrectly generated collider. The sprite on the right has had the sharp corners cut off, and has a correctly generated collider. (The incorrect collider can be corrected by setting the detail to 1.0, but that shouldn't be necessary, especially since the correct collider is actually a more complex shape.)
1 Open scene test
2 Select "Shape 1" in Hierarchy
3 Remove and add Polygon Collider 2D - the generated collider is incorrect
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UI] Color picker tool is stuck in the pixel sampling stage
- Unity 2019.4 opens the manual and scripting reference for 2020.3
- [Mac] Script recompilation window shows up but doesn't recompile scripts after focusing unity by clicking on the system tabs
- 'View documentation' doesn't open an offline documentation when the package is added from a local disk
- Public variable's value is unable to be changed when it's above a CustomPropertyDrawer field