Search Issue Tracker
"Edit Collider" breaks if multiple inspectors are open
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project
2. Right click on an existing tab, and select: Add Tab | Inspector
3. In the menu, select: Game Object | 2D Object | Sprite
4. Select the newly created GameObject.
5. In the newly opened inspector: for the Sprite Renderer component's Sprite field, pick the built-in UI "Knob" sprite.
6. Click Add Component, Polygon Collider 2D.
7. On the Polygon Collider 2D component, click Edit Collider.
Actual result: No node handles appear, the collider cannot be edited.
Reproduced in: 2017.4.27f1, 2018.4.1f1, 2019.1.4f1, 2019.2.0b3, 2019.3.0a3
low priority defect and unlikely to be fixed for the moment.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [TextMesh Pro] Using Ellipsis overflow causes some Emojis to turn into a Square when truncated
- Editor: Assembly icons are not shown correctly.
- [VR]Editor Crashes when exiting the Play Mode if VR support is enabled and a Particle System is emitting mesh instances
- Object with ISerializationCallbackReceiver Interface receives Serialization Callback when it has a private access level
- AssetModificationProcessor.OnWillCreateAsset Callbacks are inconsistent with different Assets