Search Issue Tracker
"Edit Collider" breaks if multiple inspectors are open
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project
2. Right click on an existing tab, and select: Add Tab | Inspector
3. In the menu, select: Game Object | 2D Object | Sprite
4. Select the newly created GameObject.
5. In the newly opened inspector: for the Sprite Renderer component's Sprite field, pick the built-in UI "Knob" sprite.
6. Click Add Component, Polygon Collider 2D.
7. On the Polygon Collider 2D component, click Edit Collider.
Actual result: No node handles appear, the collider cannot be edited.
Reproduced in: 2017.4.27f1, 2018.4.1f1, 2019.1.4f1, 2019.2.0b3, 2019.3.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled and set to 1
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone
- An object created via "Create Empty Child" of Hierarchy panel in Prefab Mode is always a child of the main prefab
- [VCS] Version Control window could use a search field to filter down contents
- [VCS] Importing .unitypackage with version control enabled fails