Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2
Plugin's "Platform Settings" value in Inspector is different compared to the meta file
1. Open the project folder and open the "native.dll.meta" file in Assets/Plugins/x86_64
2. Check the value of Win64->settings->CPU, it should be None
3. Open "DllTest.zip" project in Unity editor
4. Click the "native" file in Assets/Plugins/x86_64 and check the inspector.
5. In the "standalone setting" tab of "Platform settings", both x86 and x86_64 is checked. (But if build for windows standalone, the native.dll is not copied to Plugin folder.)
Expected result: information in Inspector and in metafile is the same.
Actual result: it's not the same. Inspector shows "x86_x64" checked, when in metafile it's "None".
Reproducible: 5.5.3p4, 5.6.1p1, 2017.1.0b7, 2017.2.0a1
Not reproducible with 5.4, because there are no "Platform Settings".
Uncheck the x86_64 and check again, apply. The meta file changes the value from None to AnyCPU.
Build again, "native.dll" is included in standalone's Plugin folder.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sub-header styling for components in the Inspector
- [Graphview] click-drag select on input field that ends outside of the field deselects when left mouse button is released
- Animation and Animator windows have some styling issues
- Some previews needs to be restyled
- PreviewRenderUtility.camera.backgroundColor doesn't have any effect on the preview window