Search Issue Tracker
Plugins Ignored for Linux Universal Builds
This issue has no description.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [macOS] “Input.GetMouseButtonDown” gets set to true when pressing and when releasing the mouse button in the Device Simulator view if "targetFrameRate" is set in the script
- UWP Capabilities are not changed when rebuilding the project
- [Oculus] Lights causing artifacts when Forward+ Rendering is selected
- Game Window Icons are white when in light mode
- Crash on VFXMemorySerializer::StoreObjects when converting to Subgraph Block
Oct 14, 2016 18:29
If you're still experiencing this in 5.4.0 or later, please try setting the plugin architecture to "Any Platform" and back again.
Sep 29, 2016 22:14
Not fixed. Still present in 5.4.1p2.
"Any Platform" workaround works, but can cause issues if you don't want to include the libraries in every platform. May need to swap the plugin inspector settings depending on the build target.
Aug 05, 2016 09:36
Still present in 5.3.6f1.
As a workaround:
Set "Any Platform" in the plugin's inspector. Or at least include "Editor".