Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Plugins] Plugin importer allows to specify AnyCPU for native plugins
This behaviour may easily confuse the users because native plugins default to being set to AnyCPU and if they're set like that for a build, they don't get included. Ideally we'd want AnyCPU setting to not be present if a plugin is native.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- PrntScreen (Snapshot) key is not working on UWP on both old and new input systems
- Show compiled code for compute shaders has the "Cancel" button greyed out
- Realtime direct lighting is missing on dynamic objects under when using Shadowmask or Subtractive lighting mode(s)
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- Black albedo when using Enlighten Realtime GI in HDRP Player