Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Fixed in 2017.2.X, 2017.3.X
m_ProbeSetHashes.empty() error after cleaning GI cache in a certain project
1. Download and open attached project: https://oc.unity3d.com/index.php/s/jjjdDW99LmXAQTD
2. Open Preferences window;
3. Go to 'GI Cache' tab;
4. Click 'Clean Cache' button.
5) Observe the errors in the console: "Assertion failed: Assertion failed on expression: 'm_ProbeSetHashes.empty()""
- Reproducible in 2018.2.0a1, 2018.1.0b1, 2017.3.0p1;
- Reproducible on both Windows and macOSX;
- Reproducible only in this project, not reproducible for the new project created from scratch;
- Not reproducible after rebaking Lighting and cleaning cache.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset