Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Fixed in 2017.2.X, 2017.3.X
m_ProbeSetHashes.empty() error after cleaning GI cache in a certain project
1. Download and open attached project: https://oc.unity3d.com/index.php/s/jjjdDW99LmXAQTD
2. Open Preferences window;
3. Go to 'GI Cache' tab;
4. Click 'Clean Cache' button.
5) Observe the errors in the console: "Assertion failed: Assertion failed on expression: 'm_ProbeSetHashes.empty()""
- Reproducible in 2018.2.0a1, 2018.1.0b1, 2017.3.0p1;
- Reproducible on both Windows and macOSX;
- Reproducible only in this project, not reproducible for the new project created from scratch;
- Not reproducible after rebaking Lighting and cleaning cache.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor crashes when loading RenderDoc with Graphics API set to OpenGLES2 or OpenGLES3
- [Windows] Development Build with no scenes shows a purple screen when using OpenGLES3 graphics API
- Shader variants take too much memory at runtime
- [HDRP][VFX] Output mesh with default shader is incorrectly sorted before the HDRP fog
- Error "'GamepadSpeakerOutputType' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine'" occurs in the Console when building a project