Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2017.2, 2017.3
m_ProbeSetHashes.empty() error after cleaning GI cache in a certain project
1. Download and open attached project: https://oc.unity3d.com/index.php/s/jjjdDW99LmXAQTD
2. Open Preferences window;
3. Go to 'GI Cache' tab;
4. Click 'Clean Cache' button.
5) Observe the errors in the console: "Assertion failed: Assertion failed on expression: 'm_ProbeSetHashes.empty()""
- Reproducible in 2018.2.0a1, 2018.1.0b1, 2017.3.0p1;
- Reproducible on both Windows and macOSX;
- Reproducible only in this project, not reproducible for the new project created from scratch;
- Not reproducible after rebaking Lighting and cleaning cache.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted
- [Build Pipeline, Meshes] Mesh Optimization is not using enabled Material Keywords
- [UWP][MR] Development console is in incorrect position in Window Mixed Reality app
- Native Plugin regression from 2018.x results in "DllNotFoundException" error