Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
[PLM] CPU is underutilized when baking multi-lightmaps
It is observed that CPU usage is low when baking multiple lightmaps and overhead can be particularly high when this issue occurs.
Steps for reproduction:
1) Download the project from the link shared below
2) Ensure that lightmap resolution is set to a value above 40 texels per unit
3) Start baking and while baking, keep an eye on CPU usage in Process Explorer
4) After baking fifth lightmap, ~40% decrease in CPU usage can be observed
- Not a regression
- Details are shared below
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3