Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[PLM] Baked contribution from high intensity HDRIs is not handled properly in linear color space
Steps to reproduce:
1. Import the attached project
2. Open one after the other "Lightmapsky.unity", "Lightmapsky2.unity" and "Lightmapsky2_Enl.unity"
3. Optionally: Try rebaking the lightmaps in the scenes.
- The exposure is tweaked in the scene so that the background sky is exposed the same between all scenes.
- When using Gamma color space, the rendering is way closer, although not identical.
- This is particularly affecting HDRP as working only in Linear color space and physical light units (high exposure for the sky) affects the ambient baked lighting.
- Scene "Lightmapsky2_Enl.unity" is using Enlighten as static lightmapper and doesn't seems to be affected by the issue.
- Affects both CPU and GPU lightmappers.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first