Search Issue Tracker
[PLM] Baked contribution from high intensity HDRIs is not handled properly in linear color space
Steps to reproduce:
1. Import the attached project
2. Open one after the other "Lightmapsky.unity", "Lightmapsky2.unity" and "Lightmapsky2_Enl.unity"
3. Optionally: Try rebaking the lightmaps in the scenes.
- The exposure is tweaked in the scene so that the background sky is exposed the same between all scenes.
- When using Gamma color space, the rendering is way closer, although not identical.
- This is particularly affecting HDRP as working only in Linear color space and physical light units (high exposure for the sky) affects the ambient baked lighting.
- Scene "Lightmapsky2_Enl.unity" is using Enlighten as static lightmapper and doesn't seems to be affected by the issue.
- Affects both CPU and GPU lightmappers.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Progress] Progress bar does not revert to unresponsive status after another task completes
- [Progress] Progress always displays the remaining time after doing it once
- Added Asset changes are lost in Unity Collaborate when renaming new Assets with Asset Import Pipeline V2 enabled
- [iOS] Debug .pdb files are added to iOS release builds
- UnityLinker strips classes used with the SerializeReference attribute