Search Issue Tracker
Postponed means that the issue was either a feature request or something that requires major refactoring on our side. Since that makes the issue not actionable in the close future we choose to close it as Postponed and add it on our internal roadmaps and technical debt pages instead.
[PLM] Converged lightmap results are not cached
In Progressive Lightmapper, converged lightmaps with Auto mode enabled are not written to GI cache. Therefore all the lightmaps need to be re-baked when editor is closed and re-launched instead of fetching them from GI cache. Compared to Enlighten, this is a disruptive workflow.
Steps for reproduction:
1) In a new scene, create a plane and a cube
2) Mark your GameObjects as `lightmap static`
3) Ensure that your light source is marked as `Baked` or `Mixed`
4) Ensure that Auto mode is enabled
5) Once the bake is done, save the scene and close Unity
6) Re-launch Unity
7) Observe that lightmaps are baked from scratch. Instead, intermediary results should be written to disk and fetched from cache.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2D] Texture 2D Array preview looks corrupted when Mip Map Filtering is set to Box at different Mip levels
- [HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR
- Not uploading texture to the 3D API / GPU during importing has regressed StreamingTests.TextureLoad test in performance
- [Physics] The capsule jitters falling into the cracks between triangle edges
- ArgumentOutOfRangeException is thrown when right-clicking certain Hierarchy window items during Play Mode exit process