Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
[PLM] Anti-aliasing is not set properly on first bake
On first bake Anti-aliasing is not set properly , it's still to its default value of 0.
It causes some broken results when looking at a just opened scene that have Auto Generate on.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lowering Cloud Layer channel opacity beyond a certain threshold results in graphical artifact
- [Android 5.1] Player is stuck on splash screen when opening a specific project
- [Linux] Editor crashes at "GeometryBuffersBase::GetRuntimeMemorySize()" after a couple minutes when the Profiler window is open and recording while in Play Mode
- GameObject children move un-accordingly when moving the parent GameObject in the Scene View
- Tags remove option "-" (minus) is active even tag item isn't selected