Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
[PLM] Anti-aliasing is not set properly on first bake
On first bake Anti-aliasing is not set properly , it's still to its default value of 0.
It causes some broken results when looking at a just opened scene that have Auto Generate on.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- Undo.RegisterObject or Undo.CreateObject dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made
- [Profiler] Scrubbing through filtered frames or sorting their data replaces the displayed data with duplicated data entries
- [UI Builder] It is possible to add content to parent document while editing child document in place
- EndChangeCheck is not triggered when clearing the IMGUI search field by pressing the "x" button