Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
[PLM] Anti-aliasing is not set properly on first bake
On first bake Anti-aliasing is not set properly , it's still to its default value of 0.
It causes some broken results when looking at a just opened scene that have Auto Generate on.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Querying the mapped value of map(…) before ':unityLibrary:compileReleaseJavaWithJavac' when building on Android SDK 31
- Buttons can be Clicked on a different Display than they are seen
- SetRenderTarget does not correctly display the texture when depthSlice is set to -1
- [2D] Texture 2D Array preview looks corrupted when Mip Map Filtering is set to Box at different Mip levels
- [HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR