Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
[PLM] Anti-aliasing is not set properly on first bake
On first bake Anti-aliasing is not set properly , it's still to its default value of 0.
It causes some broken results when looking at a just opened scene that have Auto Generate on.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Terrain inspector is proposing a shader which isn't there
- Warnings are missing when compiling for certain platforms (opengl)
- Scaling problem with PanelSetting set to ScaleWithScreen/Expand
- [Hub] Editor is shown in the "Installing" state indefinitely when the installation fails due to INVALID_DESTINATION error
- IL2CPP: Nested Try-Catch and Throw statement results in incorrect behaviour