Search Issue Tracker
Playmaker editor: renaming state loses focus after first character pressed
1. What happened
When trying to rename a state in Playmayker Editor window, the state loses focus after first character btn is pressed (from keyboard). So it is possible to give only 1-character-long names.
This works fine in 5.6.0p4
Also, this is not reproducible on Lights GO.
2. How we can reproduce it using the example you attached
- Open scene 1
- Select a GO, which is not a light
- Select a state in Playmaker window
- Try renaming a state
---> Focus goes away.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Missing `localhost` in the `hosts` file configuration could cause the Unity Package Manager server to fail to start
- Wrong scaling in shadow mask scene view mode
- Type.GetField() works differently in IL2CPP from Mono
- Splitter resize cursors flicker on Linux and Windows
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project