Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1
Fixed in 2020.2
PlayerUpdateTime PlayerLoop callback no longer works properly after Time.deltaTime fixes
1. Open attached project;
2. Build a player to any platform that received Time.deltaTime fix;
3. Observe that project time calculation done in callback that replaced Initialization.PlayerUpdateTime player loop item is incorrect.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP] UnityLinker error when building
- [macOS] VideoPlayer.clockTime gets stuck for a few frames when starting to play a video
- VideoPlayer.StepForward() does not VideoPlayer.OnFrameReady when using a non-transcoded video
- [Android] A few frames of audio is played when VideoPlayer.Prepare() is called with audio output mode set to Audio Source
- [Android] Audio is only stopped after a delay when VideoPlayer.Pause() is called