Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1
Fixed in 2020.2
PlayerUpdateTime PlayerLoop callback no longer works properly after Time.deltaTime fixes
1. Open attached project;
2. Build a player to any platform that received Time.deltaTime fix;
3. Observe that project time calculation done in callback that replaced Initialization.PlayerUpdateTime player loop item is incorrect.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project
- Built player takes multiple seconds to shut down
- Wireframe flicker and quad shaped artifacts on terrain trees using Mac Metal.
- Spamming error: `GLSL: Shader cannot be patched for instancing.` When enabling terrain Draw Instanced option in desktop OpenGL.
- [Mono, Debugger] VS 2019 debugger detaches when the Trace.TraceInformation is called with a specific string