Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.2.X
PlayerUpdateTime PlayerLoop callback no longer works properly after Time.deltaTime fixes
1. Open attached project;
2. Build a player to any platform that received Time.deltaTime fix;
3. Observe that project time calculation done in callback that replaced Initialization.PlayerUpdateTime player loop item is incorrect.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Element UI disappears and NullReferenceException is thrown when dragging off the last or first element from the list in the Inspector
- [Silicon] Crash on ScriptableRenderLoopJob when machine is left idle while the Editor is in Play mode
- [Android] GraphicsBuffer.CopyCount does not work with Append Compute Buffer after Compute Shader Dispatch on some Android devices
- "DirectoryNotFoundException" error when building a project via script in one folder, then building via Editor in another, deleting the folder built via Editor and rebuilding via Script
- New items are created and old ones remain in memory when using 'treeView.SetRootItems(items)' and 'treeView.Rebuild()' which can cause a memory leak