Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.2.X
PlayerUpdateTime PlayerLoop callback no longer works properly after Time.deltaTime fixes
1. Open attached project;
2. Build a player to any platform that received Time.deltaTime fix;
3. Observe that project time calculation done in callback that replaced Initialization.PlayerUpdateTime player loop item is incorrect.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Treeview is infinitely populating items when using IL2CPP build
- ProBuilder prefab thumbnails do not showcase the prefab when observed in the Project window
- Wrong documentation page is displayed for the "Scene Template Pipeline" help icon
- Missing Device Simulator API
- Shadow gets cut off when in Play Mode and using shader "Shader Graph/Rotation Shader" for material