Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.2.X
PlayerUpdateTime PlayerLoop callback no longer works properly after Time.deltaTime fixes
1. Open attached project;
2. Build a player to any platform that received Time.deltaTime fix;
3. Observe that project time calculation done in callback that replaced Initialization.PlayerUpdateTime player loop item is incorrect.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- FP32 is used for a temporary when compiling a shader for GLES or Vulkan
- The highlight that was created with Highlighter.Highlight does not disappear when the window is closed with the element
- [URP] CommandBuffer warnings thrown while debugging Depth Overlays with Post-processing enabled in Rendering Debugger
- hlslcc: float image atomics don’t work
- [Apple silicon][M1] Game view FPS is very low when the view is moved to an external display