Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Fixed in 2017.1.X, 2017.2.X, 2017.3.X
Won't Fix in 5.6.X
[PlayerSettings] Setting Active Input Handling to its current state triggers a warning
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open any project.
2) Go to PlayerSettings > Other Settings.
3) Under 'Active Input Handling' field, select the same option that is already selected.
A prompt to restart the editor appears:
"The Unity editor must be restarted for this change to take effect."
Expected: the prompt only appears if a different option is selected.
Actual: the prompt appears even if the same option is selected.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released