Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
[PlayerSettings] Setting Active Input Handling to its current state triggers a warning
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open any project.
2) Go to PlayerSettings > Other Settings.
3) Under 'Active Input Handling' field, select the same option that is already selected.
A prompt to restart the editor appears:
"The Unity editor must be restarted for this change to take effect."
Expected: the prompt only appears if a different option is selected.
Actual: the prompt appears even if the same option is selected.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Audio is not properly occluded when using Steam Audio
- Material changes are not tracked properly when using recursive rendering
- [NavMesh Components] Walkable Area randomly appearing on non-walkable meshes
- Test Runner Window. 'Open source code' on a test method containing 'yield return' doesn't work
- Editor crashes after a while of playing