Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Fixed in 2017.1, 2017.2, 2017.3
Won't Fix in 5.6
[PlayerSettings] Setting Active Input Handling to its current state triggers a warning
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open any project.
2) Go to PlayerSettings > Other Settings.
3) Under 'Active Input Handling' field, select the same option that is already selected.
A prompt to restart the editor appears:
"The Unity editor must be restarted for this change to take effect."
Expected: the prompt only appears if a different option is selected.
Actual: the prompt appears even if the same option is selected.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Handles.Button doesn't allow camera rotation when mouse hovering over the button
- Animator Blend Tree throws warnings when typing a decimal value to Animation Speed field
- Any Shader's Help/Reference button in the top-most Inspector component links to missing documentation page
- ParticleSystemRenderer BakeTrailsMesh produces a trail mesh with additional tail vertices which lead to a pivot of the object
- Profiler's Raw Hierarchy/Timeline toolbar/panel cannot be resized when the Profiler window is resized and high resolution / DPI