Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
[PlayerSettings] Setting Active Input Handling to its current state triggers a warning
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open any project.
2) Go to PlayerSettings > Other Settings.
3) Under 'Active Input Handling' field, select the same option that is already selected.
A prompt to restart the editor appears:
"The Unity editor must be restarted for this change to take effect."
Expected: the prompt only appears if a different option is selected.
Actual: the prompt appears even if the same option is selected.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- EditorGUILayout.PropertyField does not work for Vector4
- Absolute paths from included packages cannot be converted to virtual paths in Assets/Packages
- Crash in VCProvider when upgrading project from 18.3 to 19.1 and 19.2
- Android Vulkan corrupted rendering when there is no camera in the scene
- Creating mesh assets produces broken blendshapes