Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Fixed in 2017.1, 2017.2, 2017.3
Won't Fix in 5.6
[PlayerSettings] Setting Active Input Handling to its current state triggers a warning
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open any project.
2) Go to PlayerSettings > Other Settings.
3) Under 'Active Input Handling' field, select the same option that is already selected.
A prompt to restart the editor appears:
"The Unity editor must be restarted for this change to take effect."
Expected: the prompt only appears if a different option is selected.
Actual: the prompt appears even if the same option is selected.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP][Android] Incorrect symbol length/symbols returned with "AndroidJavaClass"and "AndroidJavaProxy" on Android < 5.1.1
- Animating the alpha channel of a color in a material causes the RGB channels to be reset to 0
- [Mobile] TouchScreenKeyboardType is missing DecimalPad
- Memory leak in Scene Memory/RenderTexture when Scene View is active and 'Animated Materials' + 'Post Processings' toggles are on
- Ctrl + F should start search in PackageManager