Search Issue Tracker
PlayerSettings.colorSpace is returning the wrong value when called from a worker thread
Steps to repro:
- Create a new URP project
- Set the Build Target to iOS
- Create a reflection probe
- Bake the Lighting (click the 'Generate Lighting' button in Lighting window)
- Go to the Player Settings and choose Linear Color space (Other settings -> Rendering)
- Switch the lightmap encoding quality (Player Settings -> Other settings -> Rendering) back and forth between Low Quality, Normal Quality and High Quality
The ReflectionProbe-0 preview icon in the right panel of the project window will refresh, note how it is too bright compared to the preview in the inspector window.
Unfortunately the bug is not 100% reproducible since the rendering of the preview icon is not always called from a worker thread.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- Undo.RegisterObject or Undo.CreateObject dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made
- [Profiler] Scrubbing through filtered frames or sorting their data replaces the displayed data with duplicated data entries
- [UI Builder] It is possible to add content to parent document while editing child document in place
- EndChangeCheck is not triggered when clearing the IMGUI search field by pressing the "x" button