Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.2
[PlayerSettings] After changing Graphics API some UI elements do not respond correctly
After changing Graphics API (Seemingly any to any) some UI elements do not respond correctly.
1) The scene view window does not respond to MMB (Pan) or RMB (Rotate) until an object is selected or an actual button is pressed
2) Tabs for windows which are docked with other windows are unresponsive
1) Open project and scene "2"
2) Change Graphics API (Player Settings)
3) Attempt to pan or rotate scene view (MMB/RMB)
4) Attempt to select a docked tab for a window
5) Select an object or press a button on the UI
6) Re-attempt steps 3 & 4
Whilst minor, this behaviour could be mistaken for the editor hanging.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnApplicationPause pauseStatus is incorrect after losing focus on macOS
- Animator Blend Tree weight defaults to 0 for a frame when AnimationClipPlayable is created with script in Play Mode
- Memory gets allocated for GC each frame when using PrefabStageUtility.GetPrefabStage
- Light brightness gets intense until the 'Lightmap Encoding' quality is changed when baking Lightmap
- [Preset] Some properties cannot be excluded from Texture Importer Preset through the Inspector window