Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.2
[PlayerSettings] After changing Graphics API some UI elements do not respond correctly
After changing Graphics API (Seemingly any to any) some UI elements do not respond correctly.
1) The scene view window does not respond to MMB (Pan) or RMB (Rotate) until an object is selected or an actual button is pressed
2) Tabs for windows which are docked with other windows are unresponsive
1) Open project and scene "2"
2) Change Graphics API (Player Settings)
3) Attempt to pan or rotate scene view (MMB/RMB)
4) Attempt to select a docked tab for a window
5) Select an object or press a button on the UI
6) Re-attempt steps 3 & 4
Whilst minor, this behaviour could be mistaken for the editor hanging.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] [Bugreporter] Suggestion box never updates
- [Pen][Editor] Pen position is not consistent with Mouse position in custom Editor window.
- InvalidOperationException when exiting Playmode
- Inspector mode defaults to "Normal" after Editor restart
- UI references to public script functions lost on upgrade