Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.2
[PlayerSettings] After changing Graphics API some UI elements do not respond correctly
After changing Graphics API (Seemingly any to any) some UI elements do not respond correctly.
1) The scene view window does not respond to MMB (Pan) or RMB (Rotate) until an object is selected or an actual button is pressed
2) Tabs for windows which are docked with other windows are unresponsive
1) Open project and scene "2"
2) Change Graphics API (Player Settings)
3) Attempt to pan or rotate scene view (MMB/RMB)
4) Attempt to select a docked tab for a window
5) Select an object or press a button on the UI
6) Re-attempt steps 3 & 4
Whilst minor, this behaviour could be mistaken for the editor hanging.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UI Builder] The border of VisualElement is not created when slicing a pixel art sprite
- [VFX Graph] Bounds padding not working
- Page is missing when looking up documentation for the Custom Function module when it is renamed
- "Shading Mode” isn't set to “Shaded” when pressing a shortcut set for the “Scene View -> Render Mode/Shaded"
- “+” and “-” buttons can't be pressed because the text field of the first array element is being focused in the Tile Palette window