Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.2
[PlayerSettings] After changing Graphics API some UI elements do not respond correctly
After changing Graphics API (Seemingly any to any) some UI elements do not respond correctly.
1) The scene view window does not respond to MMB (Pan) or RMB (Rotate) until an object is selected or an actual button is pressed
2) Tabs for windows which are docked with other windows are unresponsive
1) Open project and scene "2"
2) Change Graphics API (Player Settings)
3) Attempt to pan or rotate scene view (MMB/RMB)
4) Attempt to select a docked tab for a window
5) Select an object or press a button on the UI
6) Re-attempt steps 3 & 4
Whilst minor, this behaviour could be mistaken for the editor hanging.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Duplicating a Prefab instance in the Scene will cause instances of the same Prefab to be disabled and re-enabled
- GUI.Button and GUILayout.Button stay in the normal GUIStyleState even when the normal GUIStyleState is changed to another one
- Particle System mesh UV coordinates change when mesh's geometry layout is changed on import
- [Windows] The Unity import progress is not shown in the Windows taskbar
- Custom shader creation APIs are missing the AssetImportContext and thus can't handle includes correctly