Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.3.40f1, 2021.3.12f1, 2022.1.20f1, 2022.2.0b10, 2023.1.0a13
PlayerPrefs.GetFloat returns wrong values when used in UWP Build
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "TestFloat3.rar"
2. Build the project
3. Open "UWPPlayerLauncher.exe" in the Build folder
4. Exit the Player
5. Repeat steps 3-4
Expected results: PlayerPrefs.GetFloat returns previously set float
Actual results: PlayerPrefs.GetFloat returns the wrong value
Reproducible with: 2020.3.40f1, 2021.3.10f1, 2022.1.17f1, 2022.2.0b8, 2023.1.0a11
Reproducible on: Windows 10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- IL2CPP Player crashes when there aren't enough Thread Static Slots
- Articulation Body tree changes behavior after attaching a trigger Collider
- Fatal freeze when playing a VFX made with VFX Graph and consisting many effects
- "Failed to download Build.data.br file" error is thrown when building projects for WebGL with the Compression Format set to "Brotli"
- Documentation Link does not work when the "New Panel Settings" question mark is clicked