Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[PlayerInput][WebGL] Player Input component does not work in WebGL
1. Download package and project at: https://github.com/Unity-Technologies/InputSystem
2. Open Tank Demo scene (Assets -> TanksDemo -> Assets -> Scenes -> NewInput)
3. Build and Run in OpenGL
Actual: No input works in WebGL
- I tried with both "Send Messages" and "Invoke Unity Event", neither works.
- None of the keyboard, mouse or controller works for me. But when using Input Debugger with remove device, I do see input update in the device window.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [TestRunner] NUnit tests doesn't time out when [Timeout()] attribute is set
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted
- [Build Pipeline, Meshes] Mesh Optimization is not using enabled Material Keywords
- [UWP][MR] Development console is in incorrect position in Window Mixed Reality app