Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 0.9.5
Found in [Package]
[PlayerInput][WebGL] Player Input component does not work in WebGL
1. Download package and project at: https://github.com/Unity-Technologies/InputSystem
2. Open Tank Demo scene (Assets -> TanksDemo -> Assets -> Scenes -> NewInput)
3. Build and Run in OpenGL
Actual: No input works in WebGL
- I tried with both "Send Messages" and "Invoke Unity Event", neither works.
- None of the keyboard, mouse or controller works for me. But when using Input Debugger with remove device, I do see input update in the device window.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3