Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.1-pre.4
Found in [Package]
PlayerInput component loses its reference to an InputActionAsset
-e: see title, instantiated prefab has no reference to the asset
--Start play mode on the "Scene_Main" Scene
--press Enter on the keyboard, this loads the "Scene_Lobby" Scene.
--leftclick into the scene to have player prefabs instantiated via the PlayerInputManager.
---in the first attempt you will notice that its PlayerInput component likely has the correct reference to the InputActionAsset. #
--stop play mode and repeat the same steps from the beggining - starting from the "Scene_Main".
--on the 2nd try whenever you instantiate a player prefab, you will notice that its PlayerInput component loses its reference to the InputActionAsset
-reproduces with 1.0.2 and 1.1.0-preview.3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changes to MeshRenderer.shadowCastingMode don't take effect immediately when being made in OnPreRender
- Pressing Control when the Scene View is in focus logs a "CommandBuffer: temporary render texture not found while executing" warning
- [Android] UI is being scaled up on some Android devices when the referenced resolution in the "Canvas Scaler" component is larger than the actual screen resolution of the device
- Resizing the Scene View causes the Editor to lag when the Canvas contains many items and it's Rect Transform size is changed
- Gizmo Settings Menu overflows to another monitor when the Scene View is expanded