Search Issue Tracker
Player Settings - some options under 'Resolution and Presentation' do not work
Specifically 'Default is Full Screen' and 'Default Is Native Resolution'. Neither seems to have any effect on the outputtet build. Instead it seems like it "remembers" the last settings you chose when you exported with the display resolution dialog turned on.
- Export a PC build with display resolution dialog enabled. Select 'Windowed' and run the the game
- Now delete all build data. Export again but with 'Default is full screen' checked and display resolution dialog disabled. Observe that the game is still running in Windowed mode.
Similarly the 'Default is native resolution' option has no effect on what can be selected in the display resolution dialog.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- VFX Graph not retaining reference to custom spawner
- [URP] Blend Style panel is translucent and appears to be of different colour
- ProjectFilesGenerator.ProjectFileGeneration event isn't raised
- [Asset Import] Errors thrown on creating a project using microgame templates
- A game object is instantiated in a translated transform position when it is instantiated as a child of a new parent object