Search Issue Tracker
Player Settings - some options under 'Resolution and Presentation' do not work
Specifically 'Default is Full Screen' and 'Default Is Native Resolution'. Neither seems to have any effect on the outputtet build. Instead it seems like it "remembers" the last settings you chose when you exported with the display resolution dialog turned on.
- Export a PC build with display resolution dialog enabled. Select 'Windowed' and run the the game
- Now delete all build data. Export again but with 'Default is full screen' checked and display resolution dialog disabled. Observe that the game is still running in Windowed mode.
Similarly the 'Default is native resolution' option has no effect on what can be selected in the display resolution dialog.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Search] Index Manager: Empty item in Include or Exclude list will be taken in count
- [Search] Index Manager folder browse button is limited to Asset folder
- [Search] User Created Indices disappear from manager list if disabled
- [macOS] Crash on GC_mark_from when trashed GC objects are used by Burst
- Shadows are not casted when you first Blit the Shadow map and then set it back to Buffer