Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.3.X
[Player] [Profiler] Profiler keeps connecting to the same player even if it's not restarted
0) Have one computer for the editor and another for the player
1) Create a new project
2) Open Build Settings, switch to second computer's platform, enable "Development Build"
3) Build it
4) Run on the second computer
5) Open up Profiler window in the editor and connect it to the player
6) Disconnect it after a few seconds
7) Disable network from one of the computers (either by pulling the ethernet cable or turning off WiFi, depending on connection)
8) After a bit of time (~15-30 seconds, to make sure that it's registered properly), reenable network
Results: Profiler reconnects to the player even though it shouldn't.
Reproduced in 2018.3.9f1, 2019.1.1f1, 2019.2.0a13
While the customer reports getting this issue constantly, internally it could only be reproduced rarely
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceException errors spam the console, after upgrading a package in PAckage Manager
- [QuickSearch] Default Assets are not appearing in the Object picker browser
- App crashes on launch when mesh of object has Read/Write disabled
- Material keyword APIs don't list keywords when using a newly imported SpeedTree
- Curves Editor crops big values