Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.3.X
[Player] [Profiler] Profiler keeps connecting to the same player even if it's not restarted
0) Have one computer for the editor and another for the player
1) Create a new project
2) Open Build Settings, switch to second computer's platform, enable "Development Build"
3) Build it
4) Run on the second computer
5) Open up Profiler window in the editor and connect it to the player
6) Disconnect it after a few seconds
7) Disable network from one of the computers (either by pulling the ethernet cable or turning off WiFi, depending on connection)
8) After a bit of time (~15-30 seconds, to make sure that it's registered properly), reenable network
Results: Profiler reconnects to the player even though it shouldn't.
Reproduced in 2018.3.9f1, 2019.1.1f1, 2019.2.0a13
While the customer reports getting this issue constantly, internally it could only be reproduced rarely
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Can't drag tabs across window boundaries from one container window to another
- Game Objects will lose their parents when moved between Scenes in the Scene Hierarchy if the Parent object is expanded
- GetHolesLODInfo doesn't match the content of the HeightmapSubRegion holes array
- PIX and NSIGHT shader debuggers don't work on DX12 with DXC compiled shaders
- MacOS Editor: new main window title is not draggable in the complete title bar area