Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 14.0.1
Found in [Package]
Player.log spammed when Tracing is set to "Ray Tracing"
1. Open the user's attached project ("ComputeBufferNotAvailable2.zip")
2. Build and Run the project
3. In the context menu of the Console window click "Open Player Log"
Expected result: The message appears in the Player.log once
Actual result: The message is spammed and the Player.log grows in size indefinitely. Full message:
RenderGraph: Not all resources of type ComputeBuffer were released. This can be caused by a resources being allocated but never read by any pass.
Reproducible with: 13.1.2 (2022.2.0a1), 13.1.3 (2022.1.0b2), 13.1.4 (2022.1.0b3)
Could not test: 7.7.1 (2019.4.34f1) (Different Screen Space Reflection), 10.8.1 (2020.3.26f1), 12.1.3 (2021.2.8f1) (Screen Space Reflection is not supported)
1. Tested on Windows 10 i7-8700 NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060
2. Not reproducible in Play mode
3. In 13.1.2 (2022.2.0a1) a different message is spammed:
NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at UnityEngine.Rendering.DebugManager.UpdateActions () [0x00016] in <c43611e27b604c36b09685f76e35eb29>:0
at UnityEngine.Rendering.DebugUpdater.Update () [0x0001f] in <c43611e27b604c36b09685f76e35eb29>:0
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Weight Field in the LimbSolver2D Component for 2D IK Can’t Be Animated or Smoothly Transitioned
- Selected “Landscape Left” orientation of the “ScreenOrientation” dropdown in the Inspector window gets deselected when deselecting and selecting GameObject that contains a “ScreenOrientation” dropdown
- Shader Graph and the Visual Effects Graph scroll unreasonably fast on OSX
- [Android 4.4] Player crashes at splash screen when building with Frame Timing Stats enabled in the Player Settings
- VisualElement’s auto width is incorrect when the element’s parent has a set width
Resolution Note (fix version 14.0.1):
Fixed in: 2022.2.0a8 (HDRP 14.0.1)