Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.3.43f1, 2021.3.16f1, 2022.1.24f1, 2022.2.0f1, 2023.1.0a1
Playables lose the Animator state when disabling a GameObject with Playables attached to an Animator
1. Open the user's attached project "PlayableAnimatorResetRepro.zip"
2. Enter Play mode
3. Toggle the checkbox under "Repro 1" a few times
4. Adjust the weight of the "WeightedCube" GameObject to be above 0.5 with the slider under "Repro 2"
5. Toggle the checkbox under "Repro 2" until the cube no longer moves backward
6. Try to adjust the weight again
Expected result: When togging the "Repro 1" checkbox, the 1st cube remains in place; the 2nd cube moves when adjusting weight at step 6
Actual result: When togging the "Repro 1" checkbox, the 1st cube moves to the right; the 2nd cube does not move when adjusting weight at step 6
Reproducible with: 2019.4.39f1, 2020.3.34f1, 2021.3.2f1, 2022.1.1f1, 2022.2.0a13
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Back Triple Camera is not focusing manually and automatically
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags