Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.4
Play mode freezes for some time after pressing any hotkey
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "PlayModeFreezeWhenPressF.zip" project
2. Open the "SampleScene" scene
3. Enter Play mode
4. Press F (or any other hotkey)
Actual result: Play mode freezes for some time. (the freeze is longer on bigger projects)
Expected result: Play mode doesn't freeze.
Reproducible with: 2018.4.10f1, 2017.4.32f1.
Not reproducible with: 2020.1.0a5, 2019.3.0b5, 2019.2.7f2, 2019.1.14f1, 2019.1.0a1.
Fixed in 2019.1.0a1, 2018.4.13f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Native object references for some object types are always 0 in the memory profiler
- Acute shadow acne when using two overlapping spotlights
- Raycast made on UI with multiple graphic Raycasters sort strangely when being on the same sorting layer and order
- Tabbed headers in editor windows need a style update
- [Android][IL2CPP] App crashes after executing Application.Quit