Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X, 2020.1.X
[VCS] Multiple options greyed out in context menu when right-clicking Assets folder
1. On a machine with PlasticSCM set up, create a new project.
2. Set the Version Control to PlasticSCM. (Project Settings -> Editor, or Project Settings -> Version Control depending on Unity version.)
2. Right click Assets folder -> Version Control -> Choose an option such as 'Mark Add'
Expected result: Most menu options are not greyed out and can be interacted with.
Actual result: Most menu options are greyed out. Cannot be interacted with.
- Tested on MacOS.
- Issue appears to also occur on Windows.
- The only menu option that was greyed out before 2019.3.0a8 was 'Resolve Conflicts'.
- Test cases run on TestRail expect the functions of 'Get Latest' and 'Mark Add' using this method to be available.
- Can select all assets in the folder and then choose the menu options from there as a workaround.
Reproducible in: 2020.1.0b4, 2019.3.0b9, 2019.3.0a8
Not Reproducible in: 2019.2.13f1, 2019.3.0a1, 2019.3.0a7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac