Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X, 2020.1.X
[VCS] Multiple options greyed out in context menu when right-clicking Assets folder
1. On a machine with PlasticSCM set up, create a new project.
2. Set the Version Control to PlasticSCM. (Project Settings -> Editor, or Project Settings -> Version Control depending on Unity version.)
2. Right click Assets folder -> Version Control -> Choose an option such as 'Mark Add'
Expected result: Most menu options are not greyed out and can be interacted with.
Actual result: Most menu options are greyed out. Cannot be interacted with.
- Tested on MacOS.
- Issue appears to also occur on Windows.
- The only menu option that was greyed out before 2019.3.0a8 was 'Resolve Conflicts'.
- Test cases run on TestRail expect the functions of 'Get Latest' and 'Mark Add' using this method to be available.
- Can select all assets in the folder and then choose the menu options from there as a workaround.
Reproducible in: 2020.1.0b4, 2019.3.0b9, 2019.3.0a8
Not Reproducible in: 2019.2.13f1, 2019.3.0a1, 2019.3.0a7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first
- Graphics.DrawProceduralIndirect and Graphics.DrawProceduralNow silently dropped on DX12