Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 7.2.0
Found in [Package]
Pixel Perfect Camera Component does not maintain the aspect ratio when the "Stretch Fill" is enabled
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project ("case_1188695-Project.zip")
2. Open the AspectRatioBug from the Scene folder
3. Enter the Play mode
4. Change the Game View's aspect ratio to something different from 16:9
Expected result: The aspect ratio is maintained. (Black bars are added if needed)
Actual result: The aspect ratio is not maintained, it stretches to fill the screen.
Reproduced in Unity versions: 2019.3.0a10, 2019.3.0b6, 2020.1.0a7
Not reproduced in Unity versions: 2018.4.10f1, 2019.2.7f2, 2019.3.0a9 (Didn't have the Package version in which the bug was found)
Couldn't test with: 2017.4 (No Package Manager)
Reproduced in Package version: 2.0.2
Not reproduced in Package versions: 1.0.0, 1.0.1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Back Triple Camera is not focusing manually and automatically
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags