Search Issue Tracker
"Pin in New Scene Dialog" option position migrates with "Inspector" window resizing
*How to reproduce:*
# Open any project from the HUB;
# Go to "File" menu and select "Save as Scene Template" sub-menu item;
# Click "Save" in "Save scene" popup;
# Sample Scene template details should be presented in the "Inspector" window;
# "Pin in New Scene Dialog" checkbox should be presented below the "Description" field;
# Verify, by default it is aligned to the left side with all other fields above;
# Try to resize "Inspector" window.
*Expected Result:* Checkbox position should stay the same.
*Actual Result:* Checkbox position changes accordingly to all resizing actions. Video added in the attachments section.
*Reproducible with:* 2023.1.0a11, 2022.2.0b8, 2022.1.16f1, 2021.3.10f1.
*Not reproducible with:* 2020.3.40f1.
*Note:* On 2021.3.10f1 checkbox needs update too:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Nested checked Menu items return incorrect values when the checking function button is not at the same level
- [VFX Graph] Subgraph error message does not re-appear after reload until graph is dirty
- [VFX Graph] When saving graph with a shortcut (CTRL +S) in graph error does not appear until graph is dirty
- [Android][IL2CPP] Player of a specific project crashes when launching it
- [Android] Keyboard gets hidden when the input field area is clicked and TouchScreenKeyboard.hideInput is set to true