Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.19f1, 2022.2.5f1, 2023.1.0b4, 2023.2.0a1
"Pin in New Scene Dialog" option position migrates with "Inspector" window resizing
How to reproduce:
# Open any project from the HUB;
# Go to "File" menu and select "Save as Scene Template" sub-menu item;
# Click "Save" in "Save scene" popup;
# Sample Scene template details should be presented in the "Inspector" window;
# "Pin in New Scene Dialog" checkbox should be presented below the "Description" field;
# Verify, by default it is aligned to the left side with all other fields above;
# Try to resize "Inspector" window.
Expected Result: Checkbox position should stay the same.
Actual Result: Checkbox position changes accordingly to all resizing actions. Video added in the attachments section.
Reproducible with: 2023.1.0a11, 2022.2.0b8, 2022.1.16f1, 2021.3.10f1.
Not reproducible with: 2020.3.40f1.
A On 2021.3.10f1 checkbox needs update too:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [HDRP] Decal Projector with layer mask "nothing" doesn't affect transparent objects when Decal Layers are disabled in frame settings
- "MonoBehaviour.OnApplicationQuit" is still called when quitting is canceled by “Application.wantsToQuit“ returning false
- [2D SG/VFX] Surface options are not shown in Output Inspector when 2D Sprite SG is assigned to VFX
- Collisions are incorrectly registered when setting a joint motor every frame causes
- Terrain shadows flicker while moving the Camera in the Player when Terrain contains GPU instanced materials
Resolution Note (fix version 2023.2.0a1):
Revision: trunk 6c240b609079
Built: Tue, 31 Jan 2023 22:37:57 GMT
Resolution Note (fix version 2023.1.0b4):
Revision: 2023.1/staging ca6fe2f8dde4
Built: Tue, 07 Feb 2023 01:00:37 GMT
Resolution Note (fix version 2022.2.5f1):
Revision: 2022.2/staging 551d45108343
Built: Wed, 25 Jan 2023 06:54:01 GMT
Resolution Note (fix version 2021.3.19f1):
Revision: 2021.3/staging c9714fde33b6
Built: Tue, 07 Feb 2023 22:58:48 GMT