Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.19f1, 2022.2.5f1, 2023.1.0b4, 2023.2.0a1
"Pin in New Scene Dialog" option position migrates with "Inspector" window resizing
How to reproduce:
# Open any project from the HUB;
# Go to "File" menu and select "Save as Scene Template" sub-menu item;
# Click "Save" in "Save scene" popup;
# Sample Scene template details should be presented in the "Inspector" window;
# "Pin in New Scene Dialog" checkbox should be presented below the "Description" field;
# Verify, by default it is aligned to the left side with all other fields above;
# Try to resize "Inspector" window.
Expected Result: Checkbox position should stay the same.
Actual Result: Checkbox position changes accordingly to all resizing actions. Video added in the attachments section.
Reproducible with: 2023.1.0a11, 2022.2.0b8, 2022.1.16f1, 2021.3.10f1.
Not reproducible with: 2020.3.40f1.
A On 2021.3.10f1 checkbox needs update too:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first