Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[Physics] Profiler reports incorrect numbers for active and sleeping Rigidbodies when ragdoll is kinematic
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene ActiveRigidbodies.unity
3. Play the scene
4. Open the Profiler window
- In the Physics section, note how the number of sleeping Rigidbodies is negative
- Toggling between kinematic/non-kinematic (Space bar) causes the odd profiler count to change
- Reproduced in Version 5.4.0b15 (2e995a1aa11c), Version 5.3.4p4 (43a3882ae25c), Version 5.2.4f1 (98095704e6fe)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown