Search Issue Tracker
Physics. Inconsistency between 3D and 2D physics. Setting negative mass for rigidbody2D doesn't produce any warnings
1. Create an object
2. Add Rigidbody2D to this object.
3. Add custom script in which mass of the object is changed to negative value
gameObject.rigidbody.mass = -1;
When you play the scene there will be no error or warning messages.
For Rigidbody in the same situation you'll get an error:
Body::setMass: mass is -1.000000, should be positive!
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Textures] CubemapArray API forces duplicate code because you cannot access individual cubemaps directly
- Duplicating a Prefab instance in the Scene will cause instances of the same Prefab to be disabled and re-enabled
- GUI.Button and GUILayout.Button stay in the normal GUIStyleState even when the normal GUIStyleState is changed to another one
- Particle System mesh UV coordinates change when mesh's geometry layout is changed on import
- [Windows] The Unity import progress is not shown in the Windows taskbar