Search Issue Tracker
Physics. Inconsistency between 3D and 2D physics. Setting negative mass for rigidbody2D doesn't produce any warnings
1. Create an object
2. Add Rigidbody2D to this object.
3. Add custom script in which mass of the object is changed to negative value
gameObject.rigidbody.mass = -1;
When you play the scene there will be no error or warning messages.
For Rigidbody in the same situation you'll get an error:
Body::setMass: mass is -1.000000, should be positive!
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Semi transparent particles are incorrect in the game view
- [iOS] UI elements are invisible on iOS devices when using AdditionalUIRenderer
- Setting ArticulationBody.collisionDetectionMode at runtime via script to Discrete does not work if its being set from Continuous
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0