Search Issue Tracker
Physics.SyncColliderTransforms syncs every collider when the local position hasn't changed
1. Open attached project "SyncColliderTransformsTest.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. Enter Play Mode
3. In Profiler window, select a frame from range of 10-20, search for "SyncColliderTransform"
4. Observe "Physics.SyncColliderTransform" performance
Expected result: Time spent on "Physics.SyncColliderTransform" is none or negligible
Actual result: Time spent on "Physics.SyncColliderTransform" is about 17%
Reproducible with: 2019.4.21f1, 2020.2.7f1, 2021.1.0b10, 2021.2.0a7
Could not test with: 2018.4.32f1 (compilation errors)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- OnTriggerExit is not called when GameObject leaves Trigger through reparenting
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta