Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Physics.RayCast misses scaled mesh in some places
Some raycasts miss the mesh if mesh is scaled in import settings and later scaled in scene.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project's scene "test".
2. Enter play mode.
3. Now every two seconds meshes are swaped (green one is not scaled and the grey one is scaled.
4. See the differences in raycast hits. (red lines are misses, blue dots - hit positions)
5. Result varies between identical looking meshes.
Issue reproduced with 5.4.0b7, 5.3.3f1 and 5.2.3f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The <sprite> tag inserted image from a Sprite Asset into the UI Builder Button disappears when the Inlined Style Text Shadow Horizontal or Vertical Offset is set to be more than 0 px
- Build fails when building with ILCPP Scripting Backend and ARMv7 as the Target Architecture
- Textures turn black in Player when they are referenced by a script instance
- [Android] Virtual device crashes with "Scudo ERROR: invalid chunk state when deallocating address" error in Firebase Test Lab when Optimized Frame Pacing is enabled
- Particle System does not resume when its Culling Mode is set to "Pause" or "Pause and Catch-up," and particle position simulate in world space