Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Physics.RayCast misses scaled mesh in some places
Some raycasts miss the mesh if mesh is scaled in import settings and later scaled in scene.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project's scene "test".
2. Enter play mode.
3. Now every two seconds meshes are swaped (green one is not scaled and the grey one is scaled.
4. See the differences in raycast hits. (red lines are misses, blue dots - hit positions)
5. Result varies between identical looking meshes.
Issue reproduced with 5.4.0b7, 5.3.3f1 and 5.2.3f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released