Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.1f1
Fixed in 2019.1
Physics Debug overlay panel gets duplicated in Scene view when window next to Physics Debug window is repositioned
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "case_1115985-PhysicsDebuggingSceneViewUI" (This is just an empty project)
2. Make sure the Physics Debug window is tabbed next to another window e.g. the Inspector window
3. Untab the other window and position it elsewhere
4. Move the untabbed window back next to the Physics Debug window
5. Observe Scene view
Expected result: There is a single Physics Debug overlay panel in the Scene view
Actual result: another Physics Debug UI box appears on top of the first in the Scene view
Reproducible with: 2017.4.18f1, 2018.3.2f1, 2019.1.0a14, 2019.2.0a1
Note: if steps 3-4 are repeated more Physics Debug overlay panels will stack up vertically in the Scene View
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'