Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2019.2.X
[Physics] Capsule collider center drifts away while dragging by holding shift key
Capsule collider center drifts away while dragging by holding the shift key when radius and height is set to zero
Steps to Repro:
1. Open attached or create a new project
2. hierarchy window > right click > 3D object
3. create capsule
4. Inspector window > capsule collider
5. Set radius and height to zero
6. Edit collider
7. Hold shift and click just below collider handle
8. Drag mouse
The Collider center drifts away
2018.2.0a7, 2018.1.0b13, 2017.3.1p4, 2017.2.2f1, 2017.1.3.p1
Windows 10, Mac 10.13
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy