Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.3
Physical Camera sets to False in Play mode when using ScreenCapture.CaptureScreenshot with Supersize value higher then 1
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "Case_1192257"
2. Open "SampleScene"
3. Open the Screenshot script, change the superSize to 2, i.e. ScreenCapture.CaptureScreenshot("screenshot",2);
4. Select "Main Camera"
5. Notice that "Physical Camera" checkbox is set to True
6. Enter Play mode
7. Notice that "Physical Camera" checkbox is set to False
Expected results: Physical Camera does not turn off when using ScreenCapture.CaptureScreenshot
Actual results: Physical Camera turns off when using ScreenCapture.CaptureScreenshot
Reproducible with: 2018.4.0f1, 2019.2.10f1, 2019.3.0b7, 2020.1.0a9
Note: Physical Camera option does not exist in Unity 2017.4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] SystemInfo.systemMemorySize returns negative values
- [Physics Debugger] Colliders are visualized even if their Layer is not selected in the Show Layers property
- Crash on PAL_LocalIPC_IsConnected when IPC fails on launch
- [macOS] Video Player's 5.1 audio channel layout is incorrect when outputting to Audio Source
- AssetDatabase is overwriting GUIDs