Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
PhraseRecognizer throws an Assertion failed error when executing KeywordRecognizer.Start() three times
1. Download and open the attached project "PhraseRecognizerBug.zip"
2. Open the Sample scene
3. Enter and exit the Play mode three times
Expected result: No errors are thrown in the Console
Actual result: Assertion failed error is thrown in the Console
Reproducible with: 2020.2.0a19, 2020.2.2f1, 2021.1.0b3, 2021.2.0a2
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.30f1, 2019.4.18f1, 2020.2.0a18
Assertion failed on expression: 'NULL == handler->m_Next'
NewBehaviourScript:Start () (at Assets/NewBehaviourScript.cs:15)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 1 frame long audio clip plays an inconsistent audio sample or does not play at all in the Timeline
- SerializedObject ApplyModifiedProperties is not returning true when editing a List field with custom editor code
- Labels Overlap in NavMeshObstacle Inspector when shape is set to "Box" and Inspector's width is small
- [Enlighten] Server build starts Enlighten worker threads
- Semi transparent particles are incorrect in the game view