Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
PhraseRecognizer throws an Assertion failed error when executing KeywordRecognizer.Start() three times
1. Download and open the attached project "PhraseRecognizerBug.zip"
2. Open the Sample scene
3. Enter and exit the Play mode three times
Expected result: No errors are thrown in the Console
Actual result: Assertion failed error is thrown in the Console
Reproducible with: 2020.2.0a19, 2020.2.2f1, 2021.1.0b3, 2021.2.0a2
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.30f1, 2019.4.18f1, 2020.2.0a18
Assertion failed on expression: 'NULL == handler->m_Next'
NewBehaviourScript:Start () (at Assets/NewBehaviourScript.cs:15)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The <sprite> tag inserted image from a Sprite Asset into the UI Builder Button disappears when the Inlined Style Text Shadow Horizontal or Vertical Offset is set to be more than 0 px
- Build fails when building with ILCPP Scripting Backend and ARMv7 as the Target Architecture
- Textures turn black in Player when they are referenced by a script instance
- [Android] Virtual device crashes with "Scudo ERROR: invalid chunk state when deallocating address" error in Firebase Test Lab when Optimized Frame Pacing is enabled
- Particle System does not resume when its Culling Mode is set to "Pause" or "Pause and Catch-up," and particle position simulate in world space