Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
PhraseRecognizer throws an Assertion failed error when executing KeywordRecognizer.Start() three times
1. Download and open the attached project "PhraseRecognizerBug.zip"
2. Open the Sample scene
3. Enter and exit the Play mode three times
Expected result: No errors are thrown in the Console
Actual result: Assertion failed error is thrown in the Console
Reproducible with: 2020.2.0a19, 2020.2.2f1, 2021.1.0b3, 2021.2.0a2
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.30f1, 2019.4.18f1, 2020.2.0a18
Assertion failed on expression: 'NULL == handler->m_Next'
NewBehaviourScript:Start () (at Assets/NewBehaviourScript.cs:15)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- MouseButton(0) loses click state when using Device Simulator and enabling "Any iOS Device" in Unity Remote
- [Linux] "Sending message header failed (11)" Warning in Console when opening or closing Standalone Profiler
- [Backport] MacOS Targetsupport Installers for Linux overwrite their content
- [Backport] Scheduled items, asynchronous tasks, and Update() are not run when EditorWindow is opened using ShowModalUtility()
- [Backport] [UWP] Not adding NET_STANDARD_2_0 define