Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
PhraseRecognizer throws an Assertion failed error when executing KeywordRecognizer.Start() three times
1. Download and open the attached project "PhraseRecognizerBug.zip"
2. Open the Sample scene
3. Enter and exit the Play mode three times
Expected result: No errors are thrown in the Console
Actual result: Assertion failed error is thrown in the Console
Reproducible with: 2020.2.0a19, 2020.2.2f1, 2021.1.0b3, 2021.2.0a2
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.30f1, 2019.4.18f1, 2020.2.0a18
Assertion failed on expression: 'NULL == handler->m_Next'
NewBehaviourScript:Start () (at Assets/NewBehaviourScript.cs:15)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [macOS] “Input.GetMouseButtonDown” gets set to true when pressing and when releasing the mouse button in the Device Simulator view if "targetFrameRate" is set in the script
- UWP Capabilities are not changed when rebuilding the project
- [Oculus] Lights causing artifacts when Forward+ Rendering is selected
- Game Window Icons are white when in light mode
- Crash on VFXMemorySerializer::StoreObjects when converting to Subgraph Block
Apr 15, 2021 18:43
I am getting this error message every time I Start KeyworkRecodgnizer - on 2020.3
Feb 01, 2021 14:27
After retry, mostly it works as usal. It's a pointer check that fails. But try catch around "Start" call will not be caught.