Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
PhraseRecognizer throws an Assertion failed error when executing KeywordRecognizer.Start() three times
1. Download and open the attached project "PhraseRecognizerBug.zip"
2. Open the Sample scene
3. Enter and exit the Play mode three times
Expected result: No errors are thrown in the Console
Actual result: Assertion failed error is thrown in the Console
Reproducible with: 2020.2.0a19, 2020.2.2f1, 2021.1.0b3, 2021.2.0a2
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.30f1, 2019.4.18f1, 2020.2.0a18
Assertion failed on expression: 'NULL == handler->m_Next'
NewBehaviourScript:Start () (at Assets/NewBehaviourScript.cs:15)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics Settings RP Asset is changed to None when you press the Escape Key in Object Picker and choose to Continue
- Dedicated Server player crashes on complex HDRP project
- [Mac] Dedicated Server build only decreases Memory usage, CPU time and Build size remain the same as Standalone
- [Linux][Mac] Executing Build And Run with Dedicated Server platform does not open Terminal
- [deprecated] BuildOptions.EnableHeadlessMode needs clearer warning for its conflicts with BuildOptions.subtarget field